Location, Dates & Prices
ONLINE COURSE - COMING SOON
Exercise using Muscle Chains
CPD: 13 CPD points (accreditation provided by Complementary Health Professionals)
COURSE DURATION: 13 hours
COURSE TUTOR: Jana Mitackova
- Medical doctors
- Massage therapists
- Health & Fitness professionals
There will be a maximum of 4 attendees per course in order to ensure personal attention for attendees and therefore the most benefit from the practical part of the course.
COURSE REQUIREMENTS: Anatomy and physiology knowledge. Please get in touch if you are currently in training.
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
- Fully understand Spiral Stabilization method and its main principles.
- Learn Spiral Stabilization exercises and therapeutic stretching techniques using spiral muscle chains.
- Learn to successfully treat and prevent clients’ various conditions (back pain, spinal disorders, intervertebral disc herniation, chronic back pain, low back pain, post spinal surgery complications, scoliosis, hip and knee joint disorders, migraines, headaches…).
- Receive a CPD certificate after completion of the course, allowing you to use the Spiral Stabilization method with your own patients/clients.
The course exercise and therapeutic stretching techniques can also be applied to different conditions apart from the above. Please see the full list of conditions here.
- Spiral Stabilization method and its principles
- Muscle chain anatomy, function and training
- Spiral Stabilization exercises
- Therapeutic stretching techniques in sitting and standing positions
The main focus of this course is on Spiral Stabilization exercises.
LOCATION 1: 32 Garden Road, Richmond, London, TW9 4NR
Courses can only run when fully booked, which means a minimum of 2 attendees. If you are the only person booked for the course near the course date you may be asked to reschedule. Therefore, it is recommended to book for a course with one attendee already booked.
All course dates are held at Location 1.
Should you wish for a Foundation course or workshop to be held at your facility, please get in touch for further details.